Sunday, December 6, 2009

www.falang-in-a-bikini.com

Another day in paradise it turned out to be as we headed for the Koung Si waterfalls, pale turquoise waters running over several levels where we swam, swung off ropes into the cool water and marveled at the magical beauty of Laos!
I have often come across monks taking photo's of tourists, and this is the second time we have seen them seated at a waterfall ogling the Falang!
We surmise that they upload all the photo's on a special site for monks called www.falang-in-a-bikini.com......

Ooooh Looky-looky, that would be a good one for our website



 Swinging out over the gorgeous waters


The girls

When we arrived  at the falls I saw there was a bear conservation area - I was so excited! Give me a lion, elephant, giraffe anything and I am a bit ho-hum, but a BEAR!! We don't have bears in South Africa!! I was giggling like a little girl as I rushed up to look at them.
"C'MON Fran,"was the response I got as I sat watching them and the others wanted to get to the waterfall!


I pointed out how funny it was that just the other day a friend of ours was dying to see a monkey in the wild. "Really, you have never seen a monkey?"
My mother has a whole troop that regularly hang out on the front lawn.
And now I get excited by a bear.
Jolise from Holland reckons that while I don't get excited by monkeys, the Americans don't get excited by bears, she similarly does not get excited by cows. Cows being the wildest animal the dutch have.
Good Point.



Bear-necessities, the simple bear-necessities of life!!






No comments:

Post a Comment